- By cutting out basic shapes and simple puzzles, your child will gain the confidence and practice he or she needs to perfect their scissor skills.
- Features 26 activities to practice using the included children's safety scissors.
- Fun and easy objects and shapes to cut out and glue together.
- Simple puzzles to cut out and arrange to make a picture.
- Wavy and straight lines to practice cutting skills.
- Fun graphics to keep your kiddo interested.
- Easy-to-remove pages.
- Bold dotted outlines make cutting easier.
- Thick, smooth-finish paper is easy to cut.
- A pair of translucent lime-green child's safety scissors comes with the book.
- 28 full-color pages.
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- Caution! Scissors have sharp edges. Use with adult supervision. Recommended for ages 4 and up.